Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Couponing 8/1/12 - CVS & Rite Aid

CVS


First thing I do when I get to CVS is check my card at the redbox and today I got $1.00 off Simple moisturizer, cleanser or eye roller (excludes wipes), $1.00 off 2 Herbal Essences or Aussie products, $0.25 off Jolly Rancher Crunch N Chew singles, $0.40 off 2 Dove large bars, $3.00 off $15.00 Caliber Stationary.


Here is a picture of my first transaction at CVS:

I started off with $10.00 total in ECB's

1- EverSleek Shampoo - $6.99
1- EverSleek Conditioner - $6.99
2 - J&J Baby Powder - ($2/2)
*I used the baby powder as fillers
Total before coupons - $15.98

Coupons I used:
2x EverSleek, EverPure, EverStrong shampoo or conditioner $2.00 off 1 (RP 7/22) *$4.00 off total
2x CVS MFR coupon for $5.00 (ECB) *$10.00 off total
Total after coupons - $1.98 +tax= $2.94 OOP
**I also got back $5.00 ECB from the shampoo and conditioner. It's buy two of their products, get a $5.00 ECB (Limit one)

Here is a picture of my second transaction from CVS:

1 Nice & Easy Foam - Regular $9.99 on sale for $7.99
Total before coupons - $7.99

Coupons I used:
1x Nice and Easy MFR coupon $3.00 off 1
1x CVS coupon for $5.00 (ECB)
Total after coupons - $.00 +tax=$.48 OOP
**I also got back a $2.00 ECB from the hair dye.

Here is a picture of what I got all together from CVS:

All together my total should of been $24.98, I only paid $2.46 OOP and I got back a $2.00 ECB on my last transaction, essentially making this $.46.

Rite Aid:

Here is a picture of what I got at Rite Aid:

I started off with $5.00 in +UP Rewards

1 L'oreal Excellence Creme hair dye - $8.99
2 Crazy bones ring candies - $.25 ($.50)
**Crazy bones were for fillers
Total before coupons - $9.49

Coupons I used:
1x $2.00 off L'oreal Excellence hair dye (P&G 7/29)
1x $2.00 off in ad coupon
1x $5.00 +UP Reward
Total after coupons - $.49 +tax= $1.06

Here is a picture of everything I got from both stores:


The total for everything you see here without coupons is $34.47, with my coupons I only had to pay $3.52. I also got a $2.00 ECB, making all of this essentially $1.52. I love my coupons. :)


If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Also, feel free to post your savings in the comments below.





4 comments:

  1. Wooooow! That's amazing! I wish I can do that......I hate when I go shopping and waste soo much money it's not even worth it ughh. But I'm soo proud of your savings girl! Your the best! Keep up the work(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awee thank you. That is very sweet of you. :)

    When you use coupons, you have to have the same amount of products as you do coupons.

    Example:
    I want to buy 1 box of hair dye. I have a store coupon, manufactures coupon and a Extra Care Buck (thats three coupons). Now I have two more coupons than I do products, which means I have to get two "filler" items to make my products and coupons equal. I always get something cheap for my filler items.

    Does this make sense? If not, I can reword it. Just let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem! Okay that makes more sense now. But, for a "filler" what kind of stuff do you get???

    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete