Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Coupon classes on Skype

Here is the information if you or anyone you know is interested in taking my coupon classes on Skype.

It's $35/person, but if you get 5 or more people to take the class with you, then you get yours FREE!

I only accept payment through PayPal.

Once I receive everyones payment, I will ship you and your group your starter kits. Your starter kit includes a 1 inch binder, packet of dividers, some coupon holders, and $35 worth of coupons.

If you would like a bigger binder, more dividers or coupon holders, let me know and I will give you the pricing.

If you're interested, let me know so we can schedule a date. :-)

10 comments:

  1. I was blocked and then the moderators deleted my group! I'm so upset! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. They said I was advertising and spamming. Which, I won't lie, I did offer my classes and bumped up posts, but it's been so long that signed up that I forgot the rules. I apologized to the moderators and she said I can come back. Honestly, if they gave me a warning I wouldn't of kept doing it. I've had that group opend FOREVER and now all of a sudden I get blocked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is crazy. I thought you might have got blocked, but couldn't figure out how you possibly could have been.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't think I did anything wrong because noone ever said anything to me. I'm so sorry ladies. I'm hoping to make my blog a place you can all post your deals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are they not letting you get the group back?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't you recreate the group? If they unblock you shouldn't it just re appear? I'm shocked that they didn't give you a warning! They usually give multiple warnings before someone gets blocked!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They'll Block Your IP. It Happened To me. Got A New PhoNe And Got A New Name. You Cannot Talk About It. They Removed Several.Of My Posts Before Taking Your Group Out. I Couldn't Post anywhere. They Always Do That.
    When The Offering/Trading Of Coupons Started I Kindly Told One Of The Girls On Pm To Be Careful. I knoW Bb well.

    I Love Your Group.

    If We Even Type "Alt12" In Code Or Your Name Or Even "Discount Group" I Am Still Flagged, TheN Removed.

    I Feel Like I Am Stalked By The Mods There.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorry about the Texting. This Phone Capitalized The First letter for Every Word.

    Keep Us UpdateD, That's If You Open An Instagram Or Fb.

    ReplyDelete