Friday, July 26, 2013

Couponing 7/26/13

Hello everyone!
I just want to show you my small Rite Aid haul that I did today. I wasn't planning on going because I thought with my luck they would be all out of what I wanted, but to my surprise they had them! I was so happy!
 
I did the Sally Hansen deal. If you spend $15.00, you get $5.00 in +UPS. Also, all Sally Hansen products are 40% off.
 
Here is a picture of what I got;
 
 
1x Sally Hansen Insta Gel Strips kit - Regular $29.98
1x Sally Hansen Insta Gel Strips - Regular $14.99
Total before coupons - $44.97
 
Sales and Coupons
1x 40% off kit - $17.98
1x 40% off strips - $8.99
1x $10.00 printable coupon from SallyHansen.com
1x Buy one Sally Hansen kit, get the strips for free ($8.99)
Total after sales and coupons - $7.98 +tax =$9.60 OOP
 
I also got back a $5.00 +UP for spending $15.00 on Sally Hansen products.
 
I defiantly recommend doing this deal. I have the polish one and it works amazing! I absolutely love it! Make sure you go check to see if your store still has them.
 
If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below.
 
Happy Couponing! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment