Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Couponing 10/16/12

Hey everyone!
I just want to share some of the deals I picked up today. There wasn't a whole lot going on this week for me, but I wanted to use my $10.00 ECB before it expired this week. I also want to share something with you guys that may help you guys out. I had Shopkick for awhile now but I never really used it.. UNTIL I went on it one day last week and seen that for one of the rewards is a CVS gift card so I got all up on that. I had already accumulated a good amount of points, I just never cashed out on any of the prizes. Turns out I had enough points to get $15.00 to spend at CVS. I recommend downloading the Shopkick app. To get points all you have to do is walk into stores with your app open, you can scan products to get more points and clicking on nearby stores. Let me know if you need any help/questions. :)
 
 
Rite-Aid
 
Summers Eve products are on sale 2/$5.00 so I picked up a couple of those. Here is what my transaction looked like.
 
 
2x Summers Eve washes - 2/$5.00
2x Summers Eve wipes - 2/$5.00
Total before coupons - $10.00 +tax= $10.60
 
Coupons I used:
2x $2.00/2 Summers Eve products (Smartsource.com)
1x $4.00 +UP Reward
Total after coupons - $2.00 +tax= $2.60 OOP
** You will also get back $3.00 in +UP Rewards when you buy two, making them free. I purchased 4 so I got $6.00 in +UP Rewards.
 
CVS
 
 
The Revlon deal is if you buy two of their products, you will get back $5.00 in ECBS.
 
4x Revlon nail clippers - $2.99 (11.96)
Total before coupons - $11.96 +tax= $12.68
 
Coupons I used:
1x $10.00 ECB
Total after coupons - $1.96 +tax= $2.08 OOP
** I got back $10.00 in ECBS because I bought 4 of them. I paid for this transaction using the gift cards I got from Shopkick so I didn't pay anything out of pocket. :)
 
I hope everyone had a good week with their deals! Thank you for reading and if you have any questions or would like to share your savings, feel free to leave a comment below.
 
<3 Franc G
 


2 comments:

  1. Omgg love it!!!(:
    I went to the store at CVS and I saved like eight dollars and I was soo excited I'm hooked because of you, thanks girl!!!(:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! It's like a game to see how much money you can save on the things you need everyday. I love it! Good job saving eight bucks girl, it gets easier once you keep doing it.

      Keep up with those coupons girl! :)

      Delete