Thursday, October 18, 2012

Jergens Natural Glow and Protect Review

Finally.. I am able to do a product review. I like to try products out for awhile before I tell people about it.
 
This is new by Jergens, it's the natural glow and protect moisturizer. I purchased this during my 8/16/12 CVS couponing trip. When I went to buy this, the regular price was $9.99 and was on sale for $7.99.
 
My natural skin color is olive, but once it starts getting colder out my skin gets dry and makes my color look blah :/. Just after a week of using this my skin feels and looks AMAZING! I've gotten a nice, natural, deep olive color unlike with other products I tried that made my skin look fake.. ugh I hate that. This moisturizer gradually tans you so you don't get that fake color, which I absolutely LOOOVE!
 
 All you need is a little bit to get the job done so it will last a long time. I started using this two months ago, I use it everyday after my shower and I still have a ton of it left.. I'm glad I bought two bottles. :)
 
What I like to do when I use lotions with tanners in it is to exfoliate my skin where I am going to be applying my lotion. I defiantly recommend doing this because it takes the dead skin off so you get a nice even color. Next, make sure your skin is completely dry before applying the lotion, once you apply it make sure you rub it in very good.. unless you're going for the orange zebra look. ;)
 
**WASH YOUR HANDS AS SOON AS YOU'RE DONE!
There have been a couple times when I was in a rush, I forgot to wash them and it took a couple days to get the orange color off.. It wasn't pretty. Make sure you wash good between your fingers too.
 
This product is also good for those who love a nice glow without having to go in the sun because they burn, skin conditions, etc. Well fear no more, two added bonuses to this product is you get a nice color and it has SPF 20 in it. I have never used SPF because I have never burned, but I would love to start this summer so I can keep my skin looking good. :)
 
I would defiantly recommend this lotion for all year round.. Love it!
 
If you have any questions, please feel free to comment and I would love to help you.
 
<3 Franc G


No comments:

Post a Comment